Single Story Homes in San Juan Capistrano
Looking for single story homes in San Juan Capistrano?
I’ve complied a list of all single story homes in San Juan Capistrano. We’ve got everything listed here that makes this city an ideal place for you to call home, including San Juan Capistrano homes for sale and real estate insights.
Let’s start with population which is 34,593. San Juan is located just east of Dana Point. The city houses a wide variety of neighborhoods ranging from historical single family homes in the Mission and Los Rios District to multi-million dollars estates in gated equestrian communities like The Hunt Club, Los Corrales and Hidden Mountain, Peppertree Bend, Cook Lane Estates, Hilltop Way, Connemara By The Sea, Marbella County Club and Rancho Madrina, to name only a few. The Oaks, Pacifica San Juan Belle Haven and Olivia all offer new construction and there are affordable entry level condos for sale in the Casita De Alipaz and the Harbor Vista neighborhoods. Our team of San Juan Capistrano Realtor Associates can help you search all single story homes in San Juan Capistrano for sale. Scroll down to see a list of all current properties available on the MLS.
We represent many San Juan Capistrano homeowners in helping them sell their homes in the shortest possible time frame and for highest market value. You may even have recognized our signs around your neighborhood. If you have been thinking about selling your home, please contact us today with any questions you might have about our exclusive luxury listing process that has helped San Juan Capistrano residents sell their home in less than 28 days, above market value, with typically 53% more showings than traditional sales method. Our marketing services are second to none utilizing the latest in technological advances, backed by a proven process that outperforms traditional sales methods… and puts the seller in control of the sale of their home.
Please contact us at 1-949-357-6117 with questions regarding any of the homes listed here.
Top 10 Things To Do in San Juan Capistrano
1. Visit Mission San Juan Capistrano. This historic city was created around it’s famed jewel, Mission San Juan Capistrano. It is a must-see California Landmark and Museum. It’s tranquil and delightfully landscaped gardens are the perfect site for a day picnic or stroll. Activities include Native American Basket Weaving, Koi Fish Feeding, Panning for Gold and Adobe Brick Making, and more.The grounds serve as a museum with original buildings constructed by Native Americans in the 18th century. It is the home of the oldest in use building in California, the Serra Chapel and ruins of the Great Stone Church.
2. Stroll California’s oldest residential neighborhood, Los Rios. It is home to the widest variety of homes in Orange County, including those built prior to 1900, in its central district (some being adobes from the 18th century). A beautiful park and playground, restaurants such as Hummingbird, Ramos House Cafe, The Tea House Adobe and many delightful gift shops. Check out the O’Neill Museum where visitors can learn more about early California history as it all began here years ago. Walk the streets and escape to the slower pace and relaxing ambiance of this unique landmark.
3. Zoomars Petting Zoo is located in the Los Rios District and a popular spot where children can ride ponies and feed and pet guinea pigs, rabbits, goats among many other animals. They have a tiny choo choo train,playground, hay maze and many more delightful activities to keep the younger children entertained for hours.
4. Head up Ortega Highway to Ronald W. Caspers Wilderness Park for hiking, camping, a view from atop the tower and a playground among the trees.
5. Catch your favorite artist perform up close and personal in an intimate concert setting at The Coach House.
6. Head to The Ecology Center for an exciting tour and pick fresh fruits and vegetables or take a farm to table class. Engage the entire family in fun, hands-on activities that teach environmental and educational solutions. Strawberry picking is a hit when in season.
7. Grab your boots and hats to Two step under the stars, view an equestrian show jumping competition, catch the rodeo, movie nights and other fun family afternoons at this beautiful field under the oak trees. This city is proud of it’s equestrian roots and full of trails and stables where neighborhood sidewalks are often shared with our friends on horseback.
8. Tee off at San Juan Hills Golf Club for a game or head over enjoy dining and live music under the lights in a family friendly environment
9. Catch the annual Swallows Day Parade and celebrate the return of the swallows that migrate each year from Argentina to the Mission San Juan Capistrano. The Parade takes place throughout downtown San Juan Capistrano and is one of the nation’s largest non-motorized parade. It is a spectacular event that you will want to attend.
10. All aboard! The San Juan Capistrano Depot train station was built in 1894 and only a short train ride away from San Diego to the south, or Los Angeles to the north. Now home to Trevor’s at the Tracks offering a dining experience in a historic setting that even includes vintage train cars. The the outside patio perfect for watching the trains arrive and depart. A spectacular ambiance with brick archways. Head into Los Rios District or the opposite direction to Guapas Tapas Bar, Rancho Capistrano Wine Bar, movie theater, quaint shops, restaurants, Camino Real Play House, historic parks and mission.
Want to live in San Juan Capistrano?
See for yourself exactly why living in San Juan Capistrano is considered living the good life…
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.