The Wm Soto & Associates “Back-to-School Photo” SWEEPSTAKES CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NEITHER A PURCHASE NOR ANY MONETARY PAYMENT WILL INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING OR IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. OPEN TO PERSONS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Team Soto & Associates (the “Sponsor”). Sponsor is free in its discetion to make use of others who might participate in administering or operating the Sweepstakes by: prize-selection, technology, tabulation or data services or products regarding the Sweepstakes; supplying or contributing toward a prize, assisting with fulfillment tasks, promoting the Sweepstakes, or encouraging, routing or otherwise generating potential entrants to participate in the Sweepstakes (each a “Promotion Supporter”). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Visa, Facebook, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor.2. ELIGIBILITY. The Eyes on the Prize Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who, at the time of entry and continuing through the date any Prize is finally awarded to them: (i) are 18 years of age or older; (ii) are legal residents of one or more of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America or of the District of Columbia; and (iii) have a valid Facebook or Instagram account
2. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, of any Promotion Supporter designated by Sponsor as ineligible, or of any of their respective affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries or divisions are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) of any such employees, directors and officers are also ineligible. Sweepstakes entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final on all matters.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. This Sweepstakes will begin at 2:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT) on August 22, 2019, and will end at 11:59 p.m. (CDT) on August 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible.
HOW TO ENTER. Participants can enter the Sweepstakes by: 1) uploading and posting a photo of Sponsor’s Wm Soto & Associates Real Estate Consultants GUARANTEED OFFER in the comment section of Sponsor’s Facebook post describing the Sweepstakes or post it on Instagram and tag @wmsoto (“Entry”). Entry must be set to “public.” One Entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries will be rejected for entry in the Sweepstakes.
ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may also enter the Sweepstakes by submitting to the Sponsor at Wm Soto & Associates team, Attn: Back-to-School Sweepstakes, Wm Soto & Associates team, Harcourts Prime Properties 27372 Aliso Creek Rd. Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 a postcard containing your first name, last name, mailing address, phone number and email address by the end of the Sweepstakes Period (the “AMOE.”) All Entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Each postcard received by Sponsor constitutes one Entry into the Sweepstakes. Only one postcard entry is allowed per person.
4. PRIZE. One winner will be selected by random drawing on August 28, 2019 to receive a $100 Visa gift card (the “Prize”). Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any fees and expenses, incurred in claiming and using the Prize. Any expenses not mentioned are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is not available.
5. WINNER SELECTION. One name will be selected from all validly submitted entries in a random drawing at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified via direct message through Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, or phone. The potential winner must respond to Sponsor within five (5) business days of being notified or the prize may be forfeited and another potential winner chosen. Each winner must satisfactorily complete an affidavit of eligibility showing compliance with these Official Rules. Each winner must also sign a liability and publicity release, allowing Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns to, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media, winner’s entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the prize. In the event a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES. To claim a Prize, the winner should follow the directions provided by Sponsor in the notice. If the Prize is left unclaimed after thirty (30) days from the date of notice, winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize.
7. GENERAL. Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged or lost entries and/or any Sweepstakes disruptions beyond its control. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including for reasons such as infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure.
8. DISCLAIMER. Entrants and the winner are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this Sweepstakes, and the acceptance and/or use of the Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by acceptance or use of the Prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Facebook and Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or use of the Prize. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTUAL PROVISION, QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCEPTED BY THE WINNERS. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Except where prohibited, by participating Sweepstakes entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the Prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of California and participant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. SPONSOR CONTACT. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Sponsor at:
Wm Soto & Associates Team
Attn: Back-to-School Photo Contest Sweepstakes
Harcourts Prime Properties
27372 Aliso Creek Rd. Aliso Viejo, CA 92656